We wish you many years of enjoyment with your new piece of SUNEERA Jewelry! Here are a few tips to ensure longevity:
- We recommend that you store your pieces in the SUNEERA box provided with your order. It is best to keep products away from extreme heat or moisture.
- We recommend applying perfume or other sprayed substances before putting on your jewelry.
- Jewelry should be removed prior to showering, exercising, and swimming.
- Some of our jewelry is finished with a matte texture, which tends to polish itself over time. Contact us should you need your piece refinished. Re-matting is available for a small fee.
- Sterling silver pieces with Black Rhodium finish will wear off through time and wear. Contact us should you need your piece refinished. Re-plating is available for a small fee.
- Our Sterling silver thin bands wear faster compared to Gold, please make your choice carefully when picking the metal for your wedding bands.
- Alternatively, gold or silver jewelry can be cleaned using mild soap and warm water and a brush (a soft bristle toothbrush will do) to remove any particles of dirt around the prongs or settings.
- For any pieces set with emeralds, pearls, coral or turquoise, opals -they are sensitive and you should consider them allergic to water and commercial jewelry cleaners.